For attaching a canvas or stretcher frame to wallpaper or plaster indoors, there’s now a smart solution… the innovative tesa® adhesive nail! There’s no need to use a hammer or drill, you simply stick the nail onto the wall. The tesa Powerstrips® technology provides a holding strength of up to 1kg (per adhesive nail). A metal tip adds further stability. Since the nail head is adjustable, you can optimally arrange the item to be mounted and correct the height. The adhesive nail can be removed without a trace and reused.
- Adjustable adhesive nail
- For sensitive, textured surfaces, e.g. wallpaper
- Ideal for mounting canvases and stretcher frames
- Holds objects of up to 1kg per nail (2kg for two nails)
- Easy On & Off: no tools, can be removed without a trace
- Reusable with new adhesive strip