With the tesa® 60951 anti-slip adhesive tape, you are able to walk around safely in working areas which have an increased risk of accidents! It is particularly striking because of its color scheme (yellow and black), and it provides a reliable warning of potential sources of danger in your work-shop. The combination of a PVC substrate coated in aluminium oxide and an acrylate adhesive provides an anti-slip effect, which lasts for up to two years. The durable anti-slip adhesive tape can be torn off manually and can be removed without any difficulty.
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Applications in which a secure grip underfoot is required
- Black-yellow (tesa® 60951): marking of very slippery surfaces
- Transparent (tesa® 60952): make valuable surfaces such as wooden stairs, for example, safe unobtrusively
- Fluorescent (tesa® 60953): stays bright for a long period for safety and warning purposes in dark rooms