The tesa® 60950 anti-slip adhesive tape is used both indoors and outdoors, and gives you a firm grip in areas where safety is paramount. The combination of a PVC substrate coated in aluminium oxide and an acrylate adhesive provides an anti-slip effect that lasts for up to two years. The tesa® 60950 anti-slip adhesive tape is certified to DIN 51130 standards and stands out because of the fact that it is resistant to saltwater and chemicals, as well as the fact it can be torn off by hand and can be removed without any difficulty.
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Applications in which a secure grip underfoot is required
- Black-yellow (tesa® 60951): marking of very slippery surfaces
- Transparent (tesa® 60952): make valuable surfaces such as wooden stairs, for example, safe unobtrusively
- Fluorescent (tesa® 60953): stays bright for a long period for safety and warning purposes in dark rooms