tesa® 60950 is an anti slip adhesive tape with a wide range of possible applications. The anti slip tape comprises a PVC substrate coated with aluminium oxide. A strong adhesive mass of acrylate ensures safe footing on the underlying surface. The anti slip effect lasts for up to two years with ordinary use. The particularly abrasion-resistant and resilient adhesive tape is impervious to chemicals and salt water, can be torn by hand and removed again without any difficulties. It is also certified in accordance with DIN 51130. tesa® 60950 is the black version of the product.
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Applications in which a secure grip underfoot is required
- Black-yellow (tesa® 60951): marking of very slippery surfaces
- Transparent (tesa® 60952): make valuable surfaces such as wooden stairs, for example, safe unobtrusively
- Fluorescent (tesa® 60953): stays bright for a long period for safety and warning purposes in dark rooms